About the Lucky Ladybugs
The Lucky Ladybugs program is for children who celebrate their 3rd birthday between the months of October and March. The focus here is on guiding your child’s physical and emotional growth. To achieve this goal we implement an age-appropriate curriculum that focuses on a letter and theme per week. The curriculum is taught at daily circle time and is reinforced with worksheets.Themes include subjects like the calendar, weather, the flag, numbers, colors, and shapes. Worksheets teach children to write/trace their names. We also make use of “manipulatives” (hands-on activities), a play kitchen, and a dress up area. Your child will also enjoy educational games and videos at our computer station.
- Drop-off / free play
- Circle time
- Arts & crafts / play centers.
- Outside play
- Nap (if children do not nap they engage in a quiet activity at the table after spending 30 minutes on their mat)
- Small group activities
Preparing for the Lucky Ladybugs
Your Lucky Ladybug will need you to provide a variety of food and supplies throughout the year. Different things are needed on a daily and weekly basis. Teachers provide written daily reports to let you know how your child’s day went and alert you of any needs as they arise.
- Extra clothing (weather appropriate) – shirt, pants, socks, 2 pairs of underwear
- Lunch box (daily)
- Small blanket & crib sheet – to be brought home on fridays washed and returned
- Universal health forms and immunizations
Lucky Ladybugs Teachers
- Ms. Angela
- Miss Esperanza
- Miss Samantha A.
- Miss Chloe